4.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a Brand new 2011 Storm.I live in Canada so we only get 4-5 months per year to ride.

However i have 58561 miles on my storm, Trouble Free. My only complaint is that i had to change front wheel bearings at 40k, i had higher expectations. My dealer is in Fargo North Dakota. He knows how to adjust the belt so it won't chirp, very important to longevity.

I have owned: Honda, Harley, & Yamaha. This storm out rides and performs most bikes in it's class. Sorry you have had so much trouble with yours.

Maybe Legendary Cycle in Fargo can help you out.If i bought a new bike tomorrow, it would be another Storm.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Triumph Motorcycles and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Triumph Motorcycles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare Triumph Motorcycles to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Triumph Motorcycles?

Comments