Triumph Motorcycles - Great Bike, Fantastic Dealer
I bought a Brand new 2011 Storm.I live in Canada so we only get 4-5 months per year to ride.
However i have 58561 miles on my storm, Trouble Free. My only complaint is that i had to change front wheel bearings at 40k, i had higher expectations. My dealer is in Fargo North Dakota. He knows how to adjust the belt so it won't chirp, very important to longevity.
I have owned: Honda, Harley, & Yamaha. This storm out rides and performs most bikes in it's class. Sorry you have had so much trouble with yours.
Maybe Legendary Cycle in Fargo can help you out.If i bought a new bike tomorrow, it would be another Storm.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- 2011 Triumph Thunderbird Storm
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I think I will keep going with my story about this company :) ok.. ordered scooter.. ooooo they took my money (*** Yes) :) ..."
- "I purchased a used 2011 Adly Thunderbike with a total 672 miles in March of 2014. Two months later it leaked oil, stalled and smoked excessively. Second the speedometer..."
- "we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend. 1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no..."
- "We bought a couch and was. When buying we were assured that it was full grain leather. Not bonded. Couch Barley sat on. This damage just from couch cushions rubbing..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."
- "Let me clarify, the poor service came from the main Jacuzzi headquarters. Last spring my main 2 speed pump started leaking. I went to my dealer and he ordered a..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."